- Getting Started A great place to start. Tutorials, activation and set-up plus our most frequently asked questions.
- WikiCamps User Account and Technical Help Email updates, forgotten passwords and technical difficulties.
- Setting and using Filters Tips on how to use filters, favorite a site, or dislike a site.
- How to use Trip Planner Learn how to plan a new trip and use various features in the WikiCamps Trip Planner.
- How to add and update Sites WikiCamps is a camping community - a very active community! How to keep sites up-to-date and how to add a new site.
- How to use Maps and Offline Content Going off-grid? How to set-up WikiCamps for offline use.
- WikiCamps Community Guidelines We greatly value your contribution to the WikiCamps community - without your input there is no WikiCamps. Our goal is to continue delivering an honest, safe and trustworthy source for camping advice and information - both positive and negative. To help us with this goal, we ask that you abide by ...
- Video Overview: Welcome to WikiCamps
- How do I download WikiCamps on my device? I'm using iOS Open the Apple App Store. Type WikiCamps into the search box. Tap the 'Get' button. I'm using Android Open the Google Play Store. Type WikiCamps into the search box. Tap the Download button to download the 14-day free trial. To purchase WikiCamps tap the 'Buy Now' icon on the Wik...
- WikiCamps will not activate on an Android device (Upgrade Now or 14 day trial error) Are you stuck on the "Upgrade Now" screen? Or you have a 14-day trial banner that won't go away? If you have already paid for WikiCamps on Android but you're seeing this screen it means that your device has not been able to validate your activation (previous purchase). To fix it, the app will ...
- Video Tutorial: How to use Filters WikiCamps. By campers, for campers.
- Video Tutorial: How to Use Trip Planner WikiCamps. By campers, for campers.