Getting StartedA great place to start. Tutorials, activation and set-up plus our most frequently asked questions.
WikiCamps User Account and Technical HelpEmail updates, forgotten passwords and technical difficulties.
- My WikiCamps account isn't working (a step-by-step troubleshooting guide)
- How do I delete my User Account?
- Do I need a user account to use WikiCamps?
- How do I sign up for a user account?
- Video Tutorial: A guide to creating a user account
- My WikiCamps says I'm "unverified" (How do I verify my email address?)
- See all 19 articles
Setting and using FiltersTips on how to use filters, favorite a site, or dislike a site.
How to use Trip PlannerLearn how to plan a new trip and use various features in the WikiCamps Trip Planner.
- Video Tutorial: How to Use Trip Planner
- How do I save a public trip to my account?
- How to use place sorting in Trip Planner
- I don't like to plan ahead, can I use the trip planner to instead track my travels?
- My trip route is not following roads. Why do I have 'straight lines' between sites?
- How do I show/hide my trip route on the main WikiCamps map?
- See all 21 articles
How to add and update SitesWikiCamps is a camping community - a very active community! How to keep sites up-to-date and how to add a new site.
- How to share a site link from WikiCamps
- WikiCamps site definitions
- How do I sync WikiCamps sites to show the latest information?
- How do I report irrelevant photos (and other content)?
- How do I add a new site to WikiCamps?
- Your site information is wrong / How do I edit an existing site?
- See all 14 articles
How to use Maps and Offline ContentGoing off-grid? How to set-up WikiCamps for offline use.
- WikiCamps Version 5.1.10 Offline Content Update
- How do I download the Offline Maps and Site Content?
- Is it possible to find my current location?
- How can I change the measurement of distance (kilometres/miles)?
- How do I change the format of the GPS coordinates?
- How do I view the Map and Site Content when I'm offline?
- See all 10 articles