WikiCamps gives you the ability to mark sites you don't want to see or did not enjoy staying at with a 'dislike'.
This changes the pin icon for the site to a broken heart shaped and saves the site as a disliked site in your account. It also hides the site from your view.
You can save a disliked site in one of two ways:
From the Site Overview Card
- Tap on the site pin to bring up the site overview
- Tap the three dots in the right corner of the overview card
- Select 'add dislike'
From the Site Details Page
- Open the site details page
- Tap on the broken heart icon overlaying the hero image
Help! I accidentally disliked a site.
Mistakes happen, that's why we included a way to show your disliked sites so you can change your mind.
- From the main map, tap the 'Filter' button
- Tap on the 'Hiding disliked sites.' filter option
- The filter will toggle to green and read 'Showing disliked sites.'
- Tap Apply
WikiCamps. By campers, for campers.
Article relates to Android, Apple, and Windows devices