You can download your maps for offline use if you are traveling to an area with limited, or no, network access.
Android & Apple
- Tap on the (orange) 'House' icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to Offline Maps.
- Tap on Offline Maps (first download 'World' map then regional maps (e.g. Australia West and/or Australia East)
- Then select your 'State/Territory' Site Content to download by sliding the toggle right; this will appear green.
- Click/tap Sync Now.
Last of all, now you have all the Offline Maps and Site Content you must return the the main map page.
Tap on the 'Map Layer' icon (directly under the orange Home button) and select the 'Offline' option,
We also have the handy video tutorial:
Tip: If a Rubbish Bin (Trash Can) displays your map has downloaded. To complete a new download, click the Rubbish Can and in the Map pop up click Yes. A download arrow will now show on your map.
- Click, tap on the house icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to Offline Content.
- Click on Offline Map.
- In the Windows Settings Offline Map window click Download maps.
- Select the continent.
- Click the country.
- Click the region.
- Your map will automatically download.
WikiCamps. By campers, for campers.
Article relates to Android, Apple, and Windows devices.