We review and moderate comments when they are brought to our attention and or are flagged automatically by the WikiCamps platform.
Reviews are subjective by their very nature and, we strongly believe, negative reviews are equally as valuable as positive reviews, and we won't remove a review unless the review breaches our Community Guidelines. The guidelines are accessible when posting comments on WikiCamps and comments that do not abide by the guidelines, such as for the below reasons, will be removed:
- they contain personal insults or name calling
- it doesn't offer a 'review' of their first-hand and recent experience (camping, campground, facilities, features)
- the review contains profanity or vulgarity
- the content is sexually explicit
- it contains prejudiced language (e.g. sexism, racism)
- threats are made
- there are serious allegations with potential legal implications
- a review descends into into a forum-style of comments and replies
- the review has clearly been posted on the wrong site listing
Our goal is to continue delivering a safe and trustworthy source for camping advice and information - both positive and negative. However, we absolutely reserve the right to block both reviews, and users, when posts no longer promote a healthy community environment.
If you have seen a review that doesn't conform with these guidelines, please do let us know - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wikicamps By campers, for campers.
Article relates to Android, Apple, and Windows devices