Adding a destination to your trip plan can be accomplished in three ways.
Option 1: From the Site List or Site Overview Card
- Locate the site you want to add from the search list; or
- Select the map pin so the site location name displays
- Click the three vertical dots; located on the left side of the site name. The "More Options" pop up will display
- Click "Add To Trip Planner"
Option 2: From the Site Details Page
- Open the site details page of the site you want to add
- Click "Add To Planner"; located on the bottom right corner of the site image
- Click "Done
Option 3: Directly to the Place List
Great for adding custom places such as a private residential address, start location, airport, waypoint or supply stop.
- When in the trip planner, open your trip place list (tap the blue list button)
- Tap the "Add" button where you want the place to appear in your trip
- Select "Place" from the popup options
- Choose one of the options for how to place the site pin
- Centre Of Map will drop the pin where the red crosshair is pointing on your trip map
- Look Up Address will allow you to look up a street address
- Fill out the remaining details (place name, routing method, etc.) & click done
WikiCamps. By campers, for campers.
Article relates to Android, Apple, and Windows devices.