If you have been supplied an activation code by our Support Team please do again reach-out via email for assistance with your Android activation code.
Here are a few suggestions for troubleshooting:
- Have you entered your code correctly? Codes must be entered in ALL caps and include full stops.
- Make sure there are no spaces after the full stops.
- Are letters entered in blocks of five with no spaces; For example, ABCDE.FGHJK.LMNOP
- Ensure autocorrect has not replaced letters with words.
- Try clearing the cache:
Clear WikiCamps' Cache
- Restart your device
- Open the Settings application
- Head to the 'Apps' menu
- Choose 'Installed Applications'
- Find WikiCamps in this list & select it
- Navigate to the 'Storage' tab
- Tap 'Clear App Cache'
Note: each code can be used once only.
If you have previously used an activation code, you might have linked an Activation Account.
See this activation article for more information on checking for a linked Activation Account.
If you are still having trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WikiCamps. By campers, for campers.
Article relates to Android devices