Your device should automatically update apps by default when connected to the internet. If this feature is turned off, a manual update is required. See the below steps:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon, top right corner.
- Scroll to Available Updates.
- Tap the Update button next to WikiCamps or
- Tap Update All to update all apps.
You can also read how to update WikiCamps on your Apple iOS Device on the App Store Support Website.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Tap the profile icon located at the top of the screen.
- Tap Manage apps & devices. If an update is available, the “Update available” label will show.
- Tap Update.
You can also read how to update WikiCamps on your Android Device on the Play Store Support Website.
- Open the Microsoft Store app.
- Click on the library icon in the lower left corner.
- If the WikiCamps update doesn't show in the updates list, click the Get Updates button.
- Click the update button next to WikiCamps.
You can also read how to update WikiCamps on your Windows Device on the Microsoft Support website.
WikiCamps. By campers, for campers.
Article relates to Android, Apple, and Windows devices.