WikiCamps offers the option of using a Waypoint to choose a different route from what is displayed.
How to add a Waypoint to your trip.
- Open Trip Planner and select the trip that you would like to change.
- Select the Add button before or after the place where you would like the route to change.
- The Add New menu will now display.
- Select the Place option.
- The New Place menu will now display.
- Select the Centre of Map option.
- Enter Waypoint as the place Name. This will highlight that this is a map redirection only, rather than a place to visit.
- Change the Icon to the Waypoint Icon; and
- Check Routing is set as Follow Roads
- Select Done
- If the Waypoint is in the wrong location click on the Waypoint icon.
- The Waypoint window will open
- Select Move Pin, and
- Drag the Pin to the place where you would like the routing to go.
Wikicamps By campers, for campers.
Article relates to Android, Apple, and Windows devices